63rd Annual Depoe Bay Native American Style Salmon Bake
Saturday, September 21, 2019, 11 am-4 pm
Depoe Bay City Park
Fresh wild salmon will be cooked in the traditional Native American style on stakes over a fire pit.
The event also includes:
- Native American dancing and drumming
- Other live music
- Tours of the Coast Guard station including memorabilia displays and training facilities (11am-2pm)
- A fun prize raffle (tickets $5 each)
- Freshly cooked salmon meal complete with sides ($23 pre-event or $25 day-of-event)
- Beverages and desserts
- Covered eating area in a very nice park on the water
- Lots of fun and great memories…perhaps the start of an annual tradition!
Salmon meal tickets are available for purchase before the event for $23 ($25 at the door) at the Visitor Center, by calling 541-765-2889 or buy them online here! BUY YOUR TICKETS ONLINE HERE.
THANK YOU to our event sponsors:
Mazatlan Restaurant – Depoe Bay
US Bank – Newport
Ainslee’s Saltwater Taffy – Depoe Bay
Chinook Winds Casino – Lincoln City