2021 Salmon Bake Event Details coming in July….
Depoe Bay City Park
Fresh wild salmon will be cooked in the traditional Native American style on stakes over a fire pit.
The event also includes:
- Native American dancing and drumming
- Other live music
- Tours of the Coast Guard station including memorabilia displays and training facilities (11am-2pm)
- A fun prize raffle (tickets $5 each)
- Freshly cooked salmon meal complete with sides
- Beverages and desserts
- Covered eating area in a very nice park on the water
- Lots of fun and great memories…perhaps the start of an annual tradition!