Distribution to Public Lincoln County Businesses via Chambers Lincoln County was provided a large quantity of face coverings from the State of Oregon that can be distributed to the public and local businesses. The face coverings are disposable and are like a procedure mask, durable but not washable. The Chambers of Lincoln County have agreed to be your point of contact for this valued distribution. If you need face coverings for your workforce, their family members and the clients, customers you serve then please follow the instructions below. In addition to the face coverings, businesses can order face shields for their employees who cannot easily wear a face covering while performing their job duties – face shields are for employees only.
• Click on this link to place your order for face coverings – https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/b3475d9033e04f7398766859ba2e54c5
- Face Coverings – enter the number you need for your: o Employees, volunteers, and their family members (if they are needed) o Customers, clients who may come to your businesses that do not have a face covering with them.
• Face Shields – enter the number of face shields for your employees who cannot easily wear a face covering to perform their job duties.
- COMPLETE YOUR ORDER FORM as soon as you can so you pick up your order next week (pick-up locations and times will be sent to you).
- Your order will be acknowledged with an auto return email with your order.
- You will be contacted by email early next week with pickup days, times and location information from the Chamber or City nearest your location.